Stace Hilbrant of 401k Advisors Chicago in Wilmette, Illinois, was named 2012 PLANSPONSOR Retirement Plan Adviser of the Year and Graystone Consulting - Danvers of Morgan Stanley Smith Barney in Danvers, Massachusetts was named 2012 PLANSPONSOR Retirement Plan Adviser Team of the Year.
The announcement was made at the PLANSPONSOR and PLANADVISER 2012 Awards for Excellence dinner in New York Thursday. Hilbrant and Graystone Consulting - Danvers office were selected from a pool of more than 400 nominations.
The finalists for the 2012 PLANSPONSOR Retirement Plan Adviser of the Year also included:
- Howard H. Daher, Daher Capital Group, LLC, Wellington, Florida
- James E. (Jeb) Graham, CapTrust Advisors, LLC, Tampa, Florida
- Jim Sampson, Cornerstone Retirement Advisors, Warwick, Rhode Island
- T. Henry Yoshida, Maresh Yoshida 401k Group, Austin, Texas
The finalists for the 2012 PLANSPONSOR Retirement Plan Adviser Team of the Year also included:
- The Corpening Group, Deutsche Bank Securities, Inc., Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Institutional Investment Consulting, Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
- Plan Sponsor Advisors, Chicago, Illinois
- The Willhite Institutional Consulting Group at UBS, The Woodlands, Texas